WnCC - Seasons of Code
Seasons of Code is a programme launched by WnCC along the lines of the Google Summer of Code. It provides one with an opprtunity to learn and participate in a variety of interesting projects under the mentorship of the very best in our institute.
List of Running Projects
- L.A.M.A. AI using Reinforcement Learning
- Intrusion Detection system
- Competitive coding
- Why The Hype Around GANs
- 3D reconstruction using 2D images
- Computer Vision Workbench
- 3D Object Classification using Mesh Neural Network
- Lossless high entropy compression algorithm
- ML GYM
- Tools for Web Development
- Strategy Wars [Online]
- Food Recommendation through Machine Learning
- Conversational Chatbot
- Virtual Keyboard
- Super Shenron
- Gestures for 3D space
- Road Network 3D Rendering using OpenGL
- Face Recognition using Statistics
- Introduction to Kaggle and Machine Learning
- Krittika Website
- Rubik's cube solver
- Planet/Atmosphere Renderer using OpenGL
- Digital Depth Perception
- KontaKt App
- Tinkerers’ Laboratory Website
- Graphic Intensive MUSIC APP
- Pool It!
- Insti Buddy
- Intelligent agents
60 Capture the Flag challenges in 60 days.
Challenges would get harder as the days go on. We’ll be covering all categories of challenges - Crypto, Reversing, Pwn, Forensics, Networking, Steganography etc.
Previous experience with CTFs, proficiency in Python and C/C++, should’ve done a networks course or have equivalent knowledge, knowledge of operating systems is a plus.
Tell me about your encounters with computer security, how you developed interest in the field and what you plan to do in the future. Write about you computer science experience in general. Write about what you like about this project, how it would be useful to you and why among all applicants you should be selected. Also mention anything else you feel would help you get selected.