WnCC - Seasons of Code
Seasons of Code is a programme launched by WnCC along the lines of the Google Summer of Code. It provides one with an opprtunity to learn and participate in a variety of interesting projects under the mentorship of the very best in our institute.
List of Running Projects
- L.A.M.A. AI using Reinforcement Learning
- Intrusion Detection system
- Competitive coding
- Why The Hype Around GANs
- 3D reconstruction using 2D images
- Computer Vision Workbench
- 3D Object Classification using Mesh Neural Network
- Lossless high entropy compression algorithm
- ML GYM
- Tools for Web Development
- Strategy Wars [Online]
- Food Recommendation through Machine Learning
- Conversational Chatbot
- Virtual Keyboard
- Super Shenron
- Gestures for 3D space
- Road Network 3D Rendering using OpenGL
- Face Recognition using Statistics
- Introduction to Kaggle and Machine Learning
- Krittika Website
- Rubik's cube solver
- Planet/Atmosphere Renderer using OpenGL
- Digital Depth Perception
- KontaKt App
- Tinkerers’ Laboratory Website
- Graphic Intensive MUSIC APP
- Pool It!
- Insti Buddy
- Intelligent agents
The task is to identify all constellations in images of the sky.
Statistical Modelling of Star Maps
“This is more of a long time pet project, which I feel I now have some idea on how to solve. The task is to identify all constellations in images of the sky. On a superficial level, this is an image to image conversion problem. But the task is a lot simpler since we simply need to draw particular lines on an image to form a connect graph.
As a first task, we can train a model which searches for a particular constellation. As the second, more challenging task, we attempt to identify all constellations in the image.
While I am more keen on using graphical models here, CNNs might simplify the work tremendously.”