WnCC - Seasons of Code
Seasons of Code is a programme launched by WnCC along the lines of the Google Summer of Code. It provides one with an opprtunity to learn and participate in a variety of interesting projects under the mentorship of the very best in our institute.
List of Running Projects
- L.A.M.A. AI using Reinforcement Learning
- Intrusion Detection system
- Competitive coding
- Why The Hype Around GANs
- 3D reconstruction using 2D images
- Computer Vision Workbench
- 3D Object Classification using Mesh Neural Network
- Lossless high entropy compression algorithm
- ML GYM
- Tools for Web Development
- Strategy Wars [Online]
- Food Recommendation through Machine Learning
- Conversational Chatbot
- Virtual Keyboard
- Super Shenron
- Gestures for 3D space
- Road Network 3D Rendering using OpenGL
- Face Recognition using Statistics
- Introduction to Kaggle and Machine Learning
- Krittika Website
- Rubik's cube solver
- Planet/Atmosphere Renderer using OpenGL
- Digital Depth Perception
- KontaKt App
- Tinkerers’ Laboratory Website
- Graphic Intensive MUSIC APP
- Pool It!
- Insti Buddy
- Intelligent agents
It’s a Pokémon library, lists all Pokemon available on the PokeAPI, allows user to add favorites and store them to the browser local storage, dark/light mode.
Allow users to show a random Pokemon based on their lucky number/alphabet/name/DOB. Re-implement card ui on https://git.io/pokearc. It’s half done on https://github.com/mohitkyadav/pokearc/ deployed on GitHub (https://git.io/pokearc). Mentees can also propose their ideas for the project.
- 1st week - Local project setup
- 2nd week - submit 1 PR (at least 1difficulty-medium labeled), and so on.
- 3rd week onwards - The students decide what they want to work on and how.