WnCC - Seasons of Code
Seasons of Code is a programme launched by WnCC along the lines of the Google Summer of Code. It provides one with an opprtunity to learn and participate in a variety of interesting projects under the mentorship of the very best in our institute.
List of Running Projects
- L.A.M.A. AI using Reinforcement Learning
- Intrusion Detection system
- Competitive coding
- Why The Hype Around GANs
- 3D reconstruction using 2D images
- Computer Vision Workbench
- 3D Object Classification using Mesh Neural Network
- Lossless high entropy compression algorithm
- ML GYM
- Tools for Web Development
- Strategy Wars [Online]
- Food Recommendation through Machine Learning
- Conversational Chatbot
- Virtual Keyboard
- Super Shenron
- Gestures for 3D space
- Road Network 3D Rendering using OpenGL
- Face Recognition using Statistics
- Introduction to Kaggle and Machine Learning
- Krittika Website
- Rubik's cube solver
- Planet/Atmosphere Renderer using OpenGL
- Digital Depth Perception
- KontaKt App
- Tinkerers’ Laboratory Website
- Graphic Intensive MUSIC APP
- Pool It!
- Insti Buddy
- Intelligent agents
This project tries to explore navigation using Geolocation AR.
Problem Statement : Remember Pokemon GO? How about doing something similar but more useful? How about moving around with smartphones in hand looking around Augmented World. Geo-location AR has huge potential in navigation and assistance.
- Week 1 - Familiarization with Unity software and Vuforia SDK
- Week 2 - Development of simple GPS and Gyroscope reading script.
Checkpoint 1 - Simple app to display GPS data and Gyroscope sensors readings.
- Week 3 - Add objects at a specified location (without gyroscopic control).
- Week 4 - Move the added object according to the motion of camera (using gyroscope).
Checkpoint 2 - To be able to add objects at specified Geo Location.
- Week 5 - Record GPS values from major points in insti and also take pictures of image targets for secondary identification.
- Week 6 - Use the previously built module to augment models at GPS locations of insti.
Checkpoint 3 - Add secondary Image Target based recognition.
- Week 7 - Add secondary identification using captured Image Target pics.
- Week 8 - Documentation and Final.